ISOA Summit 2017 -- A Great Success!
Friday, October 20, 2017
Posted by: Howie Lind
We just concluded our 12th Annual Summit with resounding success! There were 315 attendees, the most so far. Thank you to all who attended and participated. If you couldn't make it this time, please try to attend and partake in future ISOA events. You won't be disappointed!
I want to thank the following sponsors and exhibitors who made this Summit possible through their generous financial contributions.
We announced the results of the recent elections for the ISOA Board of Directors:
- Greg Craddock, from Patriot Group International, was re-elected and is the new Chairman of the Board.
- Scott Jacobs, from New Century US, was re-elected and will remain as the Treasurer on the Board.
The newly elected members on the Board of Directors are:
- Tom Lampley, from KBRwyle
- Stephanie Zink, from Taurus Group
- Jimmy Kirkpatrick, from DynCorp International
Welcome aboard to Tom, Stephanie, and Jimmy.
We thanked these outgoing Board members for their great service on the ISOA Board of Directors:
- Gerald Goss, Chairman of the Board, from MSA Security
- Pete Dordal, Former Chairman of the Board, from GardaWorld Federal Services
- John Matlock, from Matlock & Associates
During the Summit, many companies expressed their desire to join ISOA as a corporate member. Please go to the following page on the ISOA website, and follow the instructions for submitting a membership application: www.stability-operations.org/membership/how-join.
Click here to view more photos