ISOA Board of Directors -- Elections
Wednesday, September 9, 2020
Dear Stability Operations Professional,
This letter announces the process and timeline for the upcoming 2020 annual elections for the ISOA Board of Directors. A hallmark of ISOA, year in and year out, is having a strong and engaged Board of Directors. Being elected by the broad membership of ISOA, and serving on the ISOA Board of Director is indeed an honor, not to be taken lightly. The expectation is that Board members will roll-up their sleeves and participate in a hands-on manner.
Board elections are held in the fall of every year for half of the Board members, which this year will be 4 of the 9 Board member seats. Each term is for two years, with staggered elections each year.
This is the current composition of the ISOA Board of Directors:
- Chairman - Darryle Conway - Nathan Associates, Inc.
- Vice Chairman - Kelley Deconciliis - Special Aerospace Security Services, Inc.
- Treasurer - Rochelle Lipsitz - International SOS
- Michelle Quinn - Patriot Group International
- Tom Lampley - KBR
- John Gastright - DynCorp International
- Mark DeWitt - GardaWorld Federal Services
- Melissa Sabin - Clements Worldwide
- Kathryn Van Vleck - Vectrus Systems Corporation
Here is the timeline for Board elections:
- Call for Nominations: October 5-16
- Board Elections: October 19-30
- Winners Announced: October 31
- New Board Begins: October 31
The nomination process from October 5–16 is to notify the ISOA Elections Committee via a secure link. The Elections Committee consists of impartial ISOA members. The nomination can be a self-nomination or that of a nomination for someone else. All Board of Directors members and candidates must be employed by an ISOA member-company. Associate (individual) Members may not serve on the Board of Directors.
The voting from Oct. 19-30 will be such that each member company can cast up to 4 votes for the nominees. Only 1 slate of candidates will be voted on by each member company, and no candidate can receive more than 1 vote per company. The method of voting will be via a secure link sent to the Elections Committee.
For questions and concerns, please contact Howie Lind, ISOA President and Executive Director, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you and Sincerely,
Howard R. Lind
ISOA President and Executive Director